Table of Contents - JPSW January/February 2018
- CE for Pharmacists: Cardiovascular Risk in Diabetes: Which Non-Insulin Glycemic Therapies Help or Hurt?
- UpFront: Inspire Today. Transform Tomorrow.
- WPQC Update: Expansion of the United Way of Dane County Safe and Healthy Aging Community-based Program to the Health-System
- ID Corner: Antibiotics Before Dental Procedures... Who Needs Them?
- Pharmacy Update - 2017 Guideline for the Prevention, Detection, Evaluation and Management of High Blood Pressure in Adults
- The Pharmacists' Patient Care Process: A Common Approach to Advance the Profession
- Closing the Case on LDL-C? PCSK9 Inhibitors and the Future of Lipid Management
- The Importance of Smoking Cessation to Reducing Cardiovascular Disease Risk
- Clinical Updates in the Management of Heart Failure
- De-Prescribing of Non-Benzodiazepine Hypnotics in Older Adults Within an Ambulatory Care Setting
- Implementing Tech-Check-Tech in the Community Pharmacy Setting
- Effect of Pharmacist and Nurse Practitioner Diabetes Focused Clinic Visits on Diabetic Outcomes and Statin use Within an Internal Medicine Department
- Tolerability and Clinical Experience with Sacubitril/Valsartan (Entresto™) at a Veteran Affairs Medical Center
- Unselfish Commitment
- I am a Pharmacy Professional and a... Parent